replycharis crew
::GET TO KNOW US::
MONDO SCOTT
Leisure Activity: Mac Computers, graphic design, musical instruments,
Person I admire: Salena Weissner
Favorite author: John Piper
Favorite movie: The Jerk
Favorite verse: "To live is Christ, to die is gain"
Favorite food or restaurant: Pizza from anywhere. Any pizza place.
Book you’d recommend: The Holy Bible,
If I could meet one famous person it would be: John Piper
First question I want answered when I get to heaven: Why did you choose me?
SALENA WIESSNER
Leisure Activity:
Person I admire:
Favorite author:
Favorite movie:
Favorite Verse:
Favorite food or restaurant:
Book you’d recommend:
Favorite vacation destination:
If I could meet one famous person it would be:
First question I want answered when I get to heaven:
JESSI TELLO
Leisure Activity:
Person I admire:
Favorite author:
Favorite movie:
Favorite Verse:
Favorite food or restaurant:
Book you’d recommend:
Favorite vacation destination:
If I could meet one famous person it would be:
First question I want answered when I get to heaven:
MONDO SCOTT
Leisure Activity: Mac Computers, graphic design, musical instruments,
Person I admire: Salena Weissner
Favorite author: John Piper
Favorite movie: The Jerk
Favorite verse: "To live is Christ, to die is gain"
Favorite food or restaurant: Pizza from anywhere. Any pizza place.
Book you’d recommend: The Holy Bible,
If I could meet one famous person it would be: John Piper
First question I want answered when I get to heaven: Why did you choose me?
SALENA WIESSNER
Leisure Activity:
Person I admire:
Favorite author:
Favorite movie:
Favorite Verse:
Favorite food or restaurant:
Book you’d recommend:
Favorite vacation destination:
If I could meet one famous person it would be:
First question I want answered when I get to heaven:
JESSI TELLO
Leisure Activity:
Person I admire:
Favorite author:
Favorite movie:
Favorite Verse:
Favorite food or restaurant:
Book you’d recommend:
Favorite vacation destination:
If I could meet one famous person it would be:
First question I want answered when I get to heaven:




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home